I love this time of year. The mornings are crisp and everything taste better with apples and or pumpkins in the title. With the change of seasons I am reminded of lots of other stuff I love like:
1) The smell of rain
2) Finding baby dolls tucked into our bed when I pull down the covers at night.
3) The way Bryan enjoys stories about our girls as much as I do.
4) My amazing singing voice when I am alone in the car and the radio is turned up REALLY loud (amazing is a relative term in this sentence).
5) How a tiny seed can grow into a great big plant, just because God said so.
6) Tonight Hannah told me she loved me more than chicken fingers and loved Ava more than peanut butter.
7) 80’s music
8) A-1 and marinara sauce, but not together.
9) When Bryan plays hide-and-seek with the girls and Ava declares, “I’m under the blanket!!”
10) A 4 year old’s imagination
12) The new “crazy” mashup song from Glee
13) These beads from Amazima ministries. Compliments of my absolute favorite husband.
14) As you might have guessed from the above pics. Instagram is my new favorite social media. Follow @imperfectpple
16) Waking up in the middle of the night and my sleepy eyes think the clock says, 6:30. After getting up I realize it’s only 3:30am! Extra sleep is always a favorite.
17) Gerber Daisies
18) Being outside
19) Friends that get me. You know the ones. You don’t have to explain anything because they totally get you. I love them.
20) This handsome guy:
Well that’s all I can think of for my totally random list. What are you loving this time of year?